THIS EVENT IS BEING POSTPONED. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Join the USTA Florida Section Foundation at The Bea for Kids Champions Challenge!
The event benefitting the USTA Florida Section Foundation will be held March 24, 2020, at the Amway Center in Orlando.
The players participating in The Bea for Kids Champions Challenge are the following: Andy Roddick, Jim Courier, John McEnroe, and Tommy Haas
The one-day Bea For Kids Champions Challenge will benefit five Orlando children’s charities, including the USTA Florida Section Foundation, the giving arm of USTA Florida. Several ticket options are available for purchase, including special VIP experiences such as play-with-the-pros opportunities and special back-stage access. Any questions or for more ticket information, contact Alexis Johnson at 407-982-2971 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3:00 PM – Play with the Pros Session A Roddick/Haas
- 4:00 PM – Play with the Pros Session B Courier/McEnroe
- 5:30 PM – Player Party Experience
- 5:30 PM – Adaptive Tennis Clinic & Showcase
- 6:00 PM – Doors Open to General Public
- 6:30 PM – Backstage Experience
- 7:00 PM – Semi-final #1 Courier vs. McEnroe
- 8:00 PM – Semi-final #2 Roddick vs. Haas
- 9:00 PM – Finals
- 10:00 PM – Event Conclusion