USTA Florida Section Foundation Announces 2021-2022 Board of Directors Slate
The Nominating Committee of the USTA Florida Section Foundation is pleased to present the following nominees for positions on the Board of Directors for consideration. If elected, they will serve two years beginning January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2022.
President: Donn Davis, Punta Gorda
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Section Foundation Board of Directors, USTA Florida Section President, USTA Florida Section Board of Directors; Councils/Committees: USTA Florida Section Foundation Grant Review Committee Chair USTA Florida Nominating Committee, USTA Florida Grant Review Committee Chair, USTA Florida Regional Directors Committee, USTA Florida District 13 Director, USTA CTA Committee, USTA Sportsmanship Committee, USTA President’s Committee, USTA Section Delegate’s Committee, USTA President’s Term Evaluation Task Force; Other: 2014 USTA Florida Hall of Fame Inductee, 2011 USTA Florida Merit Award Winner, President of Charlotte County Community Tennis Association Board of Directors, Volunteer Tennis Coach, President of the Florida Water Quality Association Board of Directors
Vice President: Susan Allshouse, Boynton Beach
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Section Foundation Board of Directors, USTA Florida Section Board of Directors, USTA Florida Regional Director; Councils/Committees: USTA Florida Section Foundation Nominating Committee; USTA Florida Section Foundation Grant Review Committee, USTA School-After School Committee, USTA Florida Youth Recreational Tennis Committee Chair, USTA Florida 10 & Under Tennis Committee Chair, USTA Florida Volunteer Leadership Development Committee, USTA Florida Community Tennis Council; Other: East Coast Tennis Foundation, Palm Beach County Community Olympic Development Program, Junior Team Tennis Captain, Adult League Coordinator, Director & Certified Tennis Teaching Professional at Palm Beach Tennis Associates Inc.
Secretary: Judy Foster, Clearwater
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Section Foundation Treasurer, Secretary, Board of Directors, USTA Florida Section Board of Directors; Councils/Committees: USTA National CTA Committee, USTA National Advocacy Committee, USTA Florida CTA Council, USTA Florida Grant Review Committee; Other: USTA Florida Merit Award Winner, Volunteer of the Year Award Winner, Suncoast Tennis Foundation Executive Director, North American Lake Management Society Grant Director, Community Association Institute PR Director, Water Environment Federation Membership Director, The Arc Tampa Bay, Humane Society of Pinellas Annual Charity Tennis Tournament Chair
Treasurer: Austin Bloom, Oviedo
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Section Foundation Board of Directors; Other: UCF Golden Knights Club, Volunteer with Second Harvest Food Bank, The Mustard Seed and Deliver the Dream, Orlando City Soccer Club Ticket Operations and Analytics, CommUNITY Rainbow Run
Director: Elizabeth DeConti, Tampa
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Section Foundation Nominating Committee; Other: Yale Club of Tampa Bay President and Director, American Heart Association Tampa Bay Chapter, Capital Campaign Committee, Tampa Hope Lodge
Director: Rick Vach, Jacksonville Beach
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Sr. Communications Coordinator and employee for 10 years, Former ATP World Tour employee, First Coast Tennis Foundation Board Member, MaliVai Washington Youth Foundation Volunteer
Director: Trish Faulkner, Palm Beach Gardens
- Related and Past Experience: USPTA Florida President, USPTA National Vice President, USPTA Diversity & Inclusion Chair, African/American Tennis Task Force, Pro-Women’s Task Force & Initiative, USTA National Women’s Committee, WTA Head Tour Director and Marketing Director, Former Tour Player and ITF Senior World Champion, Experienced Tournament Director, Kids & Police Tennis Association (KAPTA) Board Member, First Serve Volunteer
Director: Jenna Kelly, Orlando
- Related and Past Experience: USTA National Campus Senior Manager of Events, UCF Rosen College Alumni Board Mentorship Chair, UCF Young Alumni Council, Volunteer and Leadership Experiences with UCF Athletics, Rosen College and DeVos Sport Business Management Masters
Director: Sara Hewitt, Orlando
- Related and Past Experience: 2020 PTM Bridgewater State University, Quail Ridge Tennis Committee Member, Jesse Jackson Rainbow Coalition Tennis Tournament Participant, Palm Beach County Tournament Desk Volunteer
USTA Florida Director at Large/Foundation Liaison: Mary Conaway, Naples
- Related and Past Experience: USTA Florida Section Foundation Board of Directors Vice President, USTA Florida Section Foundation Nominating Committee Chair; Other: USTA Florida Leadership Academy
ABOUT THE USTA FLORIDA SECTION FOUNDATION
With a mission of “Changing Lives through Tennis,” the USTA Florida Section Foundation provides financial support to organizations that help people of all ages and abilities improve their health and quality of life through the great game of tennis. Since 2005, The USTA Florida Section Foundation has had a community impact of more than $1,600,000 through equipment and financial support for community tennis programs throughout Florida. To learn more about the USTA Florida Section Foundation visit www.USTAFloridaFoundation.com.